Friday 30 July 2010

let's go!

yesterday night I saw "Julie & Julia". Though it turned out to be much different from what I expected, I so loved this movie. The love for food and cooking is so well displayed and makes you contemplate following in Julies's footsteps or - which is probably more practical - rather just cooking more elaborate meals every now and then :)


We'll see how that works out in the long run. anyway, thinking about the movie also makes me start this blog. For several weeks, I thought about where to put my comments on music, movies, literature, politics etc. ... and never thought facebook or twitter would be the right platform. So I'll give blogging another try. Just as Julie's husband said: "You don't need to be published to be a writer." and let me add: It doesn't matter if I don't end up with a dozen readers and/or a book deal :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment